Join us at this presentation, where you will learn more about how to integrate learning communities to build new competencies and strengthen the culture of change. Using Learning Communities leaders will
Join us at this presentation, where you will learn more about how to integrate learning communities to build new competencies and strengthen the culture of change.
Using Learning Communities leaders will promote the development of new competences in the organization while also supporting a culture of change and learning. In a learning community the participants are creating a collective responsibility for learning and growth while at the same time building a mindset of “learning while working”. In this workshop you will learn more about how it can be “good business” implementing learning communities and when that specific learning structure is not working.
Your personal and professional outcome:
• You will learn more about what a learning community is, it s possibilities and limitations.
• You will get inspiration on how to lower your budget for education and training.
• You will get ideas on how to use the technology to support training and change.
• You will get ideas on how the culture in the organization can be adjusted or changed using learning communities.
• You will get inspiration on how learning communities can support innovation and partnership with parties outside the organization.
About the presenter:
In more than two decades Flemming Christensen have integrated different disciplines as psychology, leadership, teamwork and philosophy to support the needed change, innovation and transformation within teams and organizations. He is author of 15 books certified by The Enneagram Institute, New Ventures West, The Leadership Circle and professor Ole Fogh Kirkeby. He has studied integral leadership at Notre Dame University, Somatic Leadership at Strozzi Institute, Immunity to Change by Robert Kegan. Flemming is also a zen-buddhist and studies with his teacher in San Francisco.
• What is a learning community, covering how to create, maintain and develop a learning community.
• What type of competencies can be developed in a learning community, including different categories of competencies and mindsets and the limitations of a learning community.
• Technology, including how to integrate different kinds of technologies to support learning and integration of new competencies and mindsets. • Strategy and learning communities, including how the learning community can support implementation of new strategies.
Leaders of teams who are responsible for initiating, supporting, drive and building the culture for innovation and HR-professionals who are responsible for supporting their leaders in the process.
For more information about content please contact:
THINK ABOUT IT
Phone: +45 70278060
(Tuesday) 9:30 - 12:00
Copenhagen FinTech Lab
Applebys Plads 7, 1411 København K