Join us at this presentation, where you will learn more about how to build meaning and purpose for yourself and others. When we as leaders create a sense of direction for
Join us at this presentation, where you will learn more about how to build meaning and purpose for yourself and others.
When we as leaders create a sense of direction for our selves and the people we are responsible towards, we create a sense of meaning. The engaging direction contains a clear perspective of the future and clear expectations on how to step into that future. When we add a sense of belonging and a sense of contribution we also create a sense of meaning. When leaders build a clear sense of direction, belonging and contrubition we build a deep sense of meaning of WHY we are doing what we are doing. In this workshop you will explore the power of meaning and how to engage others.
Your personal and professional outcome:
• You will investigate how to support the sense of meaning and purpose within your team and department.
• You will learn more about how to create 1) an engaging direction, 2) a loyal tribe and 3) a deep sense of contribution.
• You will get inspiration on how to build supporting leadership.
• You will get a sense of your personal purpose-profile and discover how you build meaning for others and how many different types of meaning making there is.
• You will be presented to a very practical approach on how to build a sense of meaning, purpose and WHY.
About the presenter:
In more than two decades Flemming Christensen have integrated different disciplines as psychology, leadership, teamwork and philosophy to support the needed change, innovation and transformation within teams and organizations. He is author of 15 books certified by The Enneagram Institute, New Ventures West, The Leadership Circle and professor Ole Fogh Kirkeby. He has studied integral leadership at Notre Dame University, Somatic Leadership at Strozzi Institute, Immunity to Change by Robert Kegan. Flemming is also a zen-buddhist and studies with his teacher in San Francisco.
• An introduction to the terms “meaning and purpose”, including how leaders can build both a meaningful culture and mindset with purpose.
• Sense of meaning, including building a Sense of direction, a Sense of Belonging and a Sense of Contribution.
• Your personal purpose-profile, including the areas where you seek meaning and purpose and how to use the profile within your team.
• End with the WHY, including how you support the development of the WHY. This approach does not start with the WHY, but creates a culture where the WHY can thrive and develop.
Leaders of teams who are responsible for initiating, supporting, drive and building the culture for working with the WHY, purpose and meaning and HR-professionals who are responsible for supporting their leaders in the process.
For more information about content please contact:
THINK ABOUT IT
Phone: +45 70278060
(Thursday) 9:30 - 12:00
Copenhagen FinTech Lab
Applebys Plads 7, 1411 København K