HOW IS THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY BEING CHALLENGED? Future Digital Finance Forum is not just an event, but
HOW IS THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY BEING CHALLENGED?
Future Digital Finance Forum is not just an event, but an industry-wide platform connecting the key people from financial institutions, fintech companies and authorities to discuss current topics.
Future Digital Finance Forum is designed to deliver the most recent intel, but also provide networking opportunities through roundtable discussions and an AI-powered networking platform.
We bring together the top executives, entrepreneurs, and experts around digital finance and fintech. Check out our previous visitors.
The event consists of:
– A pre-evening gathering on 24.4. where you will meet fintech companies and bankers focused on co-creation and open banking
– Full day fintech seminar on 25.4. with top executives with a mixed background from traditional banks, challenger banks, fintech and big tech companies
- So much buzz about banking being disrupted – Will the internet-born challengers really become mainstream and what are the big tech companies actually going to do?
- Will the entire financial services value chain be owned by one player or several, and who will the end user be interacting with?
- Partnering and market positioning strategies for fintech, big tech and big finance companies
- Co-creation is not just between banks & fintechs, but also banks & banks, and governments & banks.
- PSD2 RTS is knocking at the door – It is time to adjust your Open Banking strategy based on the latest observations
- Innovation is everywhere – How to actually implement it within a bank
- Sustainability and impact have become leading values for customers – How will financial services industry respond
Copenhagen FinTech Members get a 30% Discount! (contact: [email protected])
april 24 (Wednesday) - 25 (Thursday)
Valkoinen Sali, Helsinki