Automatic data capture is enabling enhanced transparency in businesses, and combined with other sensing technologies a foundation for smarter ways of working is laid out. The importance of methods for unique
Automatic data capture is enabling enhanced transparency in businesses, and combined with other sensing technologies a foundation for smarter ways of working is laid out.
The importance of methods for unique identification and wireless communication is growing significantly as smart technologies are rolled out.
Bridging the new business opportunities with actual knowledge and experience with smart technologies is the main objective of the conference.
Join us at the conference and:
• Gain insight from a series of companies who are sharing their experiences
• Be inspired by international speakers with global perspective
• Learn what the first movers are doing and what they have achieved
• Get knowledge of smart identification technologies
• Talk to people who are knowledgeable in the field of smart identification
• Get all the input you need to get started
One of the exciting workshops is the IoT/RFID Security and Privacy Workshop:
Smart products, smart homes, and smart societies; more and more of the technologies surrounding us are becoming smart, but how does that affect people’s security and privacy? What can manufacturers do to ensure that all these smart devices are not used to violate people’s privacy – or even to commit cybercrime?
At this workshop hosted by InfinIT and The Alexandra Institute, we will look at the actions manufacturers can do to ensure that their smart or traceable products meet consumer expectations and EU regulations. For more information go to: http://2017.rfididk.org/rfid-securityprivacy/
Early birds get a 15 % discount, early bird discount ends may 7.