For Partners and Sponsors only This is the second workshop in our series of three startup connect workshops which will focus on investing in startups. There is no one answer to how you
For Partners and Sponsors only
This is the second workshop in our series of three startup connect workshops which will focus on investing in startups.
There is no one answer to how you should engage with a startup and each distinctive method has its pros and cons. The different ways for engaging are not mutually exclusive, overlap in innovation efforts are natural, yet it is important that you have a clear purpose for each engagement that you do.
At this series of innovation workshops we will focus on what the best-practices are and learn from actual cases. This series is exclusively for partners and sponsors of Copenhagen FinTech.
We will invite startups, academia and industry experts to share their thoughts and knowledge around the three topics.
Investing in Startups
This masterclass we will explore why you as a financial institution would invest in startups, what the different options are for how to do it and the associated pros/cons. We are lucky to have a full agenda with impressive speakers who have done the journey and will share their experiences and learnings. The format is a workshop where we co-create the output together and most of the time is dedicated to discussion.
- Welcome and purpose – Copenhagen Fintech
- Introductions – Everyone
- Corporate Venture Capital crash-course – Christopher Hjelseth, former Accenture consultant and current Investment Manager at the CVC Finstart
- Case#1: Finstart – Christopher Hjelseth, Investment Manager at Finstart which is the CVC of Norwegian Bank Sparebank 1 SR-Bank
- Case#2: ING Ventures – Fred Hofmann, Managing Director of ING Ventures
- Case#3: Nordea Ventures – Dorthe Håhr Dupont, Head of Nordea Ventures
- Case#4: Investing in external fund – Johan Lorenzen, Fintech investor and builder
- Discussion & Wrap-up
RegistrationSIGN UP HERE
(Wednesday) 9:00 - 12:00
Copenhagen FinTech Lab
Applebys Plads 7, 1411 København K