Can Fintech save the planet? There are now a growing number of "green" applications of fintech - from tokenisation of renewable energy over blockchain, to sustainability provenance, to disaster forecasting
Can Fintech save the planet? There are now a growing number of “green” applications of fintech – from tokenisation of renewable energy over blockchain, to sustainability provenance, to disaster forecasting and relief coordination. SIF💚S is a new initiative to share ideas and build new concepts supporting the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals identified after the Paris Climate agreement, using applications of Fintech to build sustainable financial solutions. In partnership with the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Sustainable Finance inquiry.
- Green Digital Finance: the Stockholm Green Digital Finance Centre, the UN Green Digital Finance Alliance and the sustainable financial system – Cecilia Repinski, Director, Stockholm Green Digital Finance
- Bring back the local bank – blended finance models for community ownership of grid infrastructure – Deanna MacDonald, CEO Un-Bloc
- Democratising trust: empowering communities through enhanced reputation systems – Sofie Blakstad, CEO hiveonline
- Sustainability in #fintech: How to lead radical change – Jesper Kring, co-founder and partner
- Panel: Green Investment, Capital Markets and transparency: can fintech provide a platform for sustainable investment?
Date: June 28, 2017
Time: 09:00-11:30 (coffee and registration from 08:30)
Location: Copenhagen FinTech Lab
RegistrationSIGN UP HERE
(Wednesday) 9:00 - 11:30
Copenhagen FinTech Lab
Applebys Plads 7, 1411 København K