PwC has just released their report on the fintech landscape: key trends, collaboration between incumbents and startups, and emerging technologies.
Some of the main findings include:
- 88% of incumbents are increasingly concerned they are losing revenue to innovators
- 77% of Financial Institutions will increase internal efforts to innovate
- 82% expect to increase FinTech partnerships in the next three to five years
- 30% of large Financial Institutions are investing in Artificial Intelligence
- 77% expect to adopt blockchain as part of an in production system or process by 2020