What is Copenhagen FinTech
Copenhagen FinTech is an innovative growth organisation based on the vision of creating a Danish growth adventure within fintech. We want to create a Danish fintech ecosystem of the highest Nordic standard. To accomplish this, a central initiative is that the association has established and runs a co-working space called Copenhagen FinTech Lab. Additionally, Copenhagen FinTech runs the innovation network for the finance IT sector.
This is the first overview of the Danish Fintech Scene. Spread the word and show it to your friends, colleagues, partners and fintechers in general. If your company does not feature, or if you feel your company is misplaced, please fill out this form:
If you prefer your data in ordered boxes, here is an excel sheet with names, and a small company description.
14jun9:00- 17:30ICDK Annual Conference & Pitch Battle: Join the Data-Driven (R)evolution9:00 - 17:30 H. C. Andersens Blvd. 18, 1787 København KEvent categories:Copenhagen FinTech Event,Eksterne Events
- From June 15-18, the Danish island of Bornholm is the place to be as politicians, thought leaders, CEOs, grassroot movements, […]Read more »
- By the end of May Saxo Bank released Saxo’s Developer portal as another cornerstone of Saxo Banks ongoing open banking […]Read more »
- Quantum computers, although still a concept, have always presented long term issues to cryptographic security measures. This is also the […]Read more »
- The city of Copenhagen is developing its reputations as the Nordic nirvana for financial technology companies. Six foreign companies are […]Read more »
- To all potential entrepreneurs don’t forget that the submission deadline for Venture Cup 2017 is on the 8th of May. […]Read more »
- Copenhagen FinTech is collaborating with the Danish Innovation Centres on the ICDK conference 2017 on June 14th in Copenhagen. The […]Read more »
- The numbers are in from the fintech talent attraction campaign co-run by Copenhagen Capacity, Greater Copenhagen and Copenhagen FinTech from […]Read more »
- The second FinTech Lab is opening in Denmark and this time it is at the Danish FSA. The Minister for […]Read more »