What is Copenhagen FinTech
Copenhagen FinTech is an innovative growth organisation based on the vision of creating a Danish growth adventure within fintech. We want to create a Danish fintech ecosystem of the highest Nordic standard. To accomplish this, a central initiative is that the association has established and runs a co-working space called Copenhagen FinTech Lab. Additionally, Copenhagen FinTech runs the innovation network for the finance IT sector.
This is the first overview of the Danish Fintech Scene. Spread the word and show it to your friends, colleagues, partners and fintechers in general. If your company does not feature, or if you feel your company is misplaced, please fill out this form:
If you prefer your data in ordered boxes, here is an excel sheet with names, and a small company description.
25apr16:00- 18:00Get F’IT 25th of April: Corporate-Startup innovation: Insights and learnings from the Financial Sector16:00 - 18:00 Applebys Plads 7, 1411 København KEvent categories:Copenhagen FinTech Event
- The second FinTech Lab is opening in Denmark and this time it is at the Danish FSA. The Minister for […]Read more »
- “London ‘not the best place’ for fintech start-ups”. A recent headline in BBCs business section, where Taavet Hinrikus (co-founder of Transferwise) […]Read more »
- Nets and Chainalysis has entered a partnership in order to help banks meet anti-money-laundering (AML) rules on virtual currencies – […]Read more »
- As the full reveal of PSD2 draws closer, banks are already being proactive in meeting the requirements of the directive. […]Read more »
- From friday till sunday afternoon a considerable buzz was found at the Copenhagen Fintech Lab which hosted 2017’s edition of […]Read more »
- The tie between Denmark and Brazil strengthens as the Brazilian government unveils new digital platform heavily inspired by Danish NemID. In March […]Read more »
- 2016 was another year for a thriving fintech sector. Analytics providers have gathered numbers and opinions on how the Fintech […]Read more »
- The Danish National Cyber Crime Centre (NC3) claim a breakthrough as they have developed a toolkit for tracing bitcoin transactions. […]Read more »