WHAT IS COPENHAGEN FINTECH
Copenhagen FinTech is an association built on the vision of creating a Danish growth adventure within fintech.
Copenhagen FinTech combines the visionary ideas of fintech entrepreneurs, the experience of the established financial sector, the desire for societal benefits of the public sector and the research from the universities with the overarching purpose of building a thriving fintech ecosystem for the benefit of all stakeholders.
WHAT WE DO
We connect all members of the fintech ecosystem, read more about membership opportunities and see who is part of building a thriving danish fintech ecosystem.
Copenhagen FinTech runs the Copenhagen Fintech Lab which is our co-working space for fintech entrepeneurs. We offer cheap and flexible office space in a dynamic innovative environment.
Copenhagen FinTech administers the Innovation Network for Finance It. This allows us to fund public-private research projects that benefits the entire ecosystem.
All our main activities supports our overarching vision of being the catalyst for incubation of the danish fintech ecosystem, to create growth and allow the fintech startups to scale.
THE DANISH FINTECH STARTUP SCENE
- Together with Reach Media, Copenhagen FinTech is launching an exclusive magazine in Børsen on June 12th portraying the development of […]Read more »
- We have launched our Global ScaleUp Program in collaboration with professor Rebecca Homkes, DLA Piper Denmark, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of […]Read more »
- De otte startups, som udgør første kuld af virksomheder, der skal gennem Nordens nye fintech-accelerator er nu blevet udvalgt af […]Read more »
- We are excited about going to Slush, the leading Tech Startup event in Helsinki! Find the list of Fintech talks […]Read more »
- Nykredit, Danske Bank, Accelerace, and Copenhagen FinTech have joined forces to create a new ambitious accelerator dedicated to fintechs. It […]Read more »
- View delegation booklet This is the fourth time we are bringing the Danish fintech ecosystem to Singapore and our second […]Read more »
RBC and Copenhagen FinTech partner to foster collaboration between Canadian and Nordic tech ecosystemsView article in pdf In December 2017 the Government of Ontario in Canada and Copenhagen FinTech signed a memorandum of […]Read more »
- New Members Tink Tink was founded in Stockholm 2012 by Daniel Kjellén (CEO) & Fredrik Hedberg (CTO) with the mission […]Read more »
Read more news about Copenhagen FinTech, our Lab, the Innovation Network, and fintech in general.