What is Copenhagen FinTech
Copenhagen FinTech is an innovative growth organisation based on the vision of creating a Danish growth adventure within fintech. We want to create a Danish fintech ecosystem of the highest Nordic standard. To accomplish this, a central initiative is that the association has established and runs a co-working space called Copenhagen FinTech Lab. Additionally, Copenhagen FinTech runs the innovation network for the finance IT sector.
This is the first overview of the Danish Fintech Scene. Spread the word and show it to your friends, colleagues, partners and fintechers in general. If your company does not feature, or if you feel your company is misplaced, please fill out this form:
If you prefer your data in ordered boxes, here is an excel sheet with names, and a small company description.
- Press Release Copenhagen, August 17 2017 Nordic Fintech is booming. New start-ups are launched on almost a weekly basis and […]Read more »
- On August 16 we held an afternoon session on what we and actors in the fintech ecosystem will be doing […]Read more »
- Two new IT security educations at Copenhagen School of Design and Technology (KEA) Cyberattacks and a rising rate of cybercrime […]Read more »
- We are ready with the second edition of our Danish fintech scene overview. The second edition is a testament to […]Read more »
- Apple Pay will launch in Denmark at the end of 2017, along with other Nordic countries such as Finland and […]Read more »
- Reports on fintech land is being released these weeks and the majority points to one thing, fintech is still growing. […]Read more »
- We are looking for two new student assistants to support the organization in building a thriving Danish fintech ecosystem. See […]Read more »
- In September 2017, Copenhagen Fintech, together with Rainmaking, is launching a uniquely designed fintech hackaton & pre-acceleration program. The program […]Read more »